Hepnar – Pack Of 2 (200 ml + 200 ml)
Hepnar is an ayurvedic treatment for hepatoprotection. It provides proper nourishment in loss of appetite, indigestion, nutritional liver diseases, etc. It contains various herbs like Tamalaki, Bayasi, Bhringaraj, etc.
- Nourishment in loss of appetite
- Normalizes fatty liver
- Ayurvedic extracts
- No side effects
Liver protection is very important and liver damage can be critical. Hepnar is an ayurvedic treatment for hepatoprotection. It provides proper nourishment in loss of appetite, indigestion, dyspepsia, etc. It contains various herbs like Tamalaki which helps soothe the digestive tract, Bayasi, Bhringaraj plant- the juice of which are used as a liver tonic in Ayurvedic medicine that may help in liver cell generation according to some studies.
100% vegetarian medicine.
- It helps in normalizing fatty liver, stimulating GI secretion, improves digestion and relieves nausea & dyspepsia.
- Prevents oxidation of liver cell membrane & hepatic degeneration.
- Inactivates viral antigens like HBsAg & effects quick recovery in viral hepatitis.
- Restores normal body functions inhibited during hepatic dysfunction, corrects anemia and promotes immunity.
Below 1 year: 1/2 teaspoonful twice daily
1 year – 5 years: 1 teaspoonful twice daily
Above 5 years: 2 teaspoonfuls twice daily
Each 5 ml contains extracts of:
Tamlaki (Phyllanthus amarus) – Whole plant 100 mg, Bayasi (Solanum
nigrum) – Whole plant 100 mg, Bhringaraj (Wedelia chinensis) -Whole plant 100 mg, Dhatriphalam (Emblica officinalis) – Fruit 100 mg, Darbbi (Berberis sp.)-Stem 100 mg, Madhuka (Glycyrrhiza glabra) – Root 100 mg, Gokantaka (Tribulus Terrestris) – Fruit 100 mg, Hingupatri (Apium graveolens)- Fruit 50 mg, Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) – Rhizome 50 mg, Sariba (Hemidesmus indicus)-Root 100 mg, Chabika (Piper chaba) -Stem 50 mg,
Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica) – Root 50 mg
Krishna (Piper longum) – Fruit 50 mg, Granthikang (Piper longum)-Root 50 mg
Sweetener: Saccharin Sodium IP
Packing: Phials 200 ml