Redux (60 Capsules) + Cyclovarin (75 Capsules)
Cyclovarin capsule controls gynaecological pains in the woman’s body and to restore natural functions while Redux is an effective ayurvedic product that helps in reducing obesity and weight management. It also helps in maintaining cholesterol within normal limits.
Redux is an effective treatment for Weight Loss & Obesity. It contains ayurvedic ingredients like Vrikshamla & Guggul which helps in losing weight.
Redux is a weight loss medicine that when taken in the recommended dose can help in triggering the process of weight loss with incredible ease. For the medicine to have the desired effect, it is highly advisable to incorporate certain lifestyle changes such as maintaining a regular exercise routine and restricting your diet to fresh, healthy and nutritious food.
- Safe for adults, both men and women.
- Not for pregnant or lactating women or children.
- Please avoid in case of allergies to any of the ingredients.
- RESULTS MAY VARY BETWEEN INDIVIDUALS.
- 1-2 capsules twice daily 30-60 minutes before meals, for at least 3 months.
- Each capsule contains:
- Vrikshmala – Fruit extract 250 mg
- Shuddha Guggul (purified with Triphala) – Gum resin 125 mg
Packing: Plastic containers of 60 capsules
Cyclovarin balances and corrects the irregular menstrual cycle in women. It contains ayurvedic herbs such as Hemapushpa, which regularizes menstrual periods, Yoshini & Shabara which alleviates gynaecological problems. Relieving gynaecological pains and restoring natural functions in a woman’s body is an important part of the medication.
- Stimulates ovaries & endometrial function
- Correct menstrual irregularities, both acute & chronic
- Reduce endometrial congestion
- Improve ischemia
- Promote healing of erosion
- Prevent iron deficiency
- Relax, regularize & synchronise myometrial contraction.
The full course of the therapy, comprising 300 capsules, can be initiated from any day for it does not interfere with the onset of menstruation and is to be continued with interruption as suggested. On the onset of menstrual bleeding, the therapy is to be interrupted for 3 days and resumed from the fourth. If the bleeding is found to be profuse, the therapy may be resumed immediately. In the case of sub-fertility, a therapy of 3-6 months with interruptions as suggested above is recommended. If amenorrhoea occurs during the course of therapy, it should be discontinued and the patient is to be tested for pregnancy.
Each capsule contains:
- Extracts of Hempushpa Bark – 1.15 g
- Yoshini Root – 1.15 g, Shabara Bark – 1.15 g
- Powder of Mocha Nirjasha – Gum 25.0 mg,
- Raktapushpa – Root 25.0 mg, Majuphal -Gall 25.0 mg,
- Dhatriphalam – Fruit 25.0 mg, Raktasandak -Rhizome 25.0 mg,
- Tamrapushpi – Flower 25.0 mg, Mustaka – Rhizome 12.5 mg,
- Madhura – Fruit 12.5 mg, Rasayani – Stem 12.5 mg, Lauha Bhasma 25.0 mg
Packing: Plastic containers of 75 capsules